Criminal Injuries

You could be entitled to compensation if you’ve been subjected to or witnessed a crime in the past two years which has caused you physical or psychological harm.

Such claims for compensation can happen after all manner of crimes, including assault, abuse and “shaken baby” cases. At BPS Law we understand that the lives of victims of crime can be seriously affected.

We can help you to make a claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), which is a government run organisation set up to compensate victims of crime. We will ensure you get the best possible compensation within this scheme.

Make sure the incident has been reported to the police, then contact one of our experts to help you to make a claim.